Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Where may I get a Panosonic (2 per unit) telephone gix - a

Customer Question

Where may I get a Panosonic (2 per unit) telephone gix - a new battery does not help it is dead.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I do not k now - it was a gift - used to be able to send things like this to a company called Thomson Electronice for repair but their telephone is no long viable - must be out of bis.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 2-3 weeks - I live in the country and lousy phone and internet service here - on Gulf of Mexico. I have changed the battery only - was all I could think of - I am not a tinkerer so didn't know what else to do. It is in good shape and I used the sister phone all the time and the base rings for this one as iton the main con trol but it is dead.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ...just a way to get it working that doesn't require my going back to work!!! I am 86 1/2 years old!!!! I think the 1/2 is what got me!
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

What zip code area are you located in?

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.
I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.