Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Customer Service
Experience:  Software Development Engineer
94796889

How do I set up voice mailbox? Model # LS6475-3, Just today,

Customer Question

How do I set up voice mailbox?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Model # LS6475-3
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just today, I have re done announcemenr
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Benjamin Larson replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Benjamin. Welcome to our site. I'm reviewing your question now and I'll reply with more details ASAP.

So your Vtech cordless phone lets you setup voicemail indicators if you subscribe to voicemail service through your telephone company OR you can setup an answering machine function on the phone itself. Since I'm not sure based on your question which you are looking for help with, I'll give information on both methods. Please let me know if you need more information and let me know where you are having trouble and I'll try to give more specific information.

For setup of your voicemail greeting, you'd want to do that through the phone company. If you provide me with the name of your phone company, I can try to see if I can find the directions to walk you through that.

Page 21 for voicemail indicators or page 57 for answering machine functionality on this manual:

https://cdn-media.vtechphones.com/ecp/documents/product_Product/1689/UserManual/6432/ls6475-3_manual_i2.pdf

If that answers your question, great! In that case, I'd greatly appreciate a positive response. Otherwise, let me know what else you need for your question. Thanks!

Hi there, just checking in - did the answer I provided make sense? Did you need more help?