Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  I have several years experience setting up and installing phone systems.
30759776

I am receiving multiple calls from a number, I ant blocked

Customer Question

Hello, I am receiving multiple calls from a number, I ant blocked fro my telephone..
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Are you having this problem with a landline phone or a cell phone?

Who is your phone service provider?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The phone is a landline; my phone service is windstream? I need to block this number as they were found to be responsible for a scam; they are continually harassing me. Thank you for your assistance.

Thank you for the update. First, I would suggest that you contact the police and report their attempt at scamming you along with the harassment. Also, you may contact Windstream, explain the problem to them, and request that they block the phone number. They are the only ones that can block the number.

Does all of that make sense?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** try that. They have corrupted all of my finances.

Thank you for the update. They will be able to help you resolve that. Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** for the credit card charge rejected; just learned my credit card was comprised...I am making the payment with a different card. Hope it hasn't been compromised.

I understand. Did you already contact your phone provider and tell them to block that number?