Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Single cordless phone vtech for vtech model cs6329-2, 4

Customer Question
single cordless phone vtech for...
single cordless phone vtech for vtech model cs6329-2
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: phone itself works ok but phone emits high static sound with dial tone.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: system is a vtech answering system with 3 phones , other two phones work ok. need replacement model # CS6329-2.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
7/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) I noticed that you mentioned 3 cordless handsets but a -2 phone system model. So may I ask if this handset was an "add on" handset to the -2 system?

2) Does the noise CHANGE when the one handset is moved from one location to another?

3) Have the batteries in ANY of these handsets EVER been replaced - with NEW batteries?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** If you see ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 5 months ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer