Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How do I get my pansonic cordless phones off confence, I do

Customer Question

how do I get my pansonic cordless phones off confence
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I do not know. old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: for several days
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I find out how old t he phones are
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base unit (model should start with KX-TG).

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** If you see ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have now contacted panasonic directly and paid them for answers. I do not need your service and want to be sure I am not charge
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not want your service I do not want to be charged
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
you can email me
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do NOT want your service you can email me***@******.***
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hi again,

I just saw your call request, and I have NOT responded to it. However another expert may respond to your call request.

We can also continue here in this chat/text form.

I'm not certain if you want to continue or conversation here or not - based on the multiple notes you have sent.

Please let me know IF you want to continue here on this form, and if so, try to respond to my first questions (posted above).

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I DO NOT want upur service
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i do not want your service
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Very good.

Just so you know:

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account. But YOU should be able to manage your account by clicking the "my account" link on your side of this system.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You should also have an option on that page to contact Customer Service via email, chat, or phone.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.