Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My TGE260 phone lost its bluetooth connection to my cell

Customer Question

My TGE260 phone lost its bluetooth connection to my cell phone, Cell phone checked out OK on bluetooth. When I try to reestablish pairing with cell phone I am greeted with a random 6 digit number as a password ***** the pairing, but with only a choice to either cancel or OK the six digit number. Either choice results in a failed password ***** As long as I have bluetooth "ON" on the cell phone continuous attempts to pair are made by the panasonic phone. Any hints to rectify and pair the systems would be appreciated.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Panasonic KX TGE260
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Bluetooth pairing has been lost twice in the last month but was easily re-established. Just today have I not been able to re-establish the pairing. I tried un-pairing and then redo but with no luck. I took cell phone to the service provider (AT & T) and phone was run through diagnostics and the bluetooth signal was tested. No problems apparent in the cell phone.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The only way I can stop the system from trying to "pair" the devices is to turn off the bluetooth on the cell phone.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.