Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

My phones will not work, probably less than 2 years, i hav 2

Customer Question
my phones will not work JA...
my phones will not work
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: probably less than 2 years, i hav 2 sets
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i am on the phone with help. pressiing willnot work
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: 24 hours ringing into others will not work. or if they answer they cant hear me or calling help line it will not register when i push 1 etc.
JA: I'm trying to find the right Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: pushing or saying what they ask is not working.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
6/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer