Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Experience:  I'm an Audio Video Technician with 25 years experience.
98889509

What's a good sound reliable cordless phone system for

Customer Question

what's a good sound reliable cordless phone system for strictly home use that you would recommend?
JA: They unlocked my iPhone, got my Jeep running, helped with several pet crises, and advised my kids on college and employment.
Customer: what's a good reliable home phone cordless system for home use?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: you mean the phone that I have now?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't want to trouble shoot, I want to buy a new cordless phone system for my home
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Electrotech2017 replied 4 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you today with your Phone question.
The best and most reliable wireless phone system for the home are the Panasonic telephones. Currently the best one I can recommend is Model# ***** It has Bluetooth capabilities and links to your cell phone, has answering machine and 4 wireless handset. I personally use Panasonic wireless phones at home and never had an issue.
Here is a link of the product on amazon for $123
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I4JHNV2/ref=asc_df_B01I4JHNV25030599/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B01I4JHNV2&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167129669973&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4686977997058607656&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9028090&hvtargid=pla-307707745590
With all the other features such as caller ID, Intercom between phones, call block, long wireless Range, advanced text to speech and backlit display, it is a very good choice.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with your phone question. I want nothing more than you to be 100% satisfied with my assistance. If you need additional information please use the reply box to let me know. If you are all set and happy with my assistance, please remember to use the starts above to rate my assistance so we can close this question out.