MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing telephone systems, wireless and wired multi line systems as well as computer transmisions.
11519491

It is a land line. I am trying to help my 88 year neighbor

Customer Question

It is a land line. I am trying to help my 88 year neighbor who lives alone. We have spoken to various techs. Day before yesterday. a technician came and worked for 4 hours to install digital service. The next day, yesterday the phone is out again. The customers name is********** Ravenna, Ohio 44266, (###) ###-#### I am Daryle Fullum (###) ###-#### Is there a supervisor we can speak to......we have been trying for 3 hours to get his service restored and are told the line is blocked. Thank you.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: wait a minute he is coming Amswere "ten years"
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: For about three weeks on and off
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that he is elderly, confused and lives alone...If we could help him with problem
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 5 months ago.

Hi, the best thing to do, is call back the Technician as he likley left something loose in the system. They will fix that free of cost to you and your friend.

I would also try a different phone as these phones dont last much longer than about ten years these days anyway;-(

I wish I had better news for you, I really do.

I will also put in a call for you to their service dept if you like? Please also let me know your service providers company name so I can do that for you.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete please rate my service kindly.
Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.
Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.
Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.
Thank you and have a Wonderful day!

No additional cost to rate kind;-)
Sincerely
Tech Michael