Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have a new Vtech cordless phone and using it with Xfinity

Customer Question

I have a new Vtech cordless phone and using it with Xfinity phone service. I don't know how to access voicemail. Help
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: just bought it. two were in box
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just bought at Best Buy, and don't know how to trouble shoot. Don't know a code or number to access voicemail
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just want to access voicemail phone on dial tone gives me a signal that indicates there are voicemail, but don't know how to check them
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Accessing voicemail is a function of the phone service, not the vtech, so the process is the same regardless of what phone you use.

You would pick up the line and dial *98, or if that doesn't work dial your full 10 digit home phone number, and that will put you into the message system.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,