Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I own a Panasonic cordless answering system KX-TG6641 phone

Customer Question

I own a Panasonic cordless answering system KX-TG6641 phone and have lost the AC adaptor/PNLV226Z where can I buy one?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Your system does use the adapter part PNLV226Z, though because of the age the original part is no longer available.

You can purchase an aftermarket/generic part that will work just as well though. You can get one of those online here: http://amzn.to/2oFGBGF

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.