Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am trying to call my Mobal world phone, I need to put a +

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to call my Mobal world phone, I need to put a + sign in front of the number, how do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Just bought them at Sam's Club here in Vero Beach Fl.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to get the + sign in front of the number!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not!

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 2 days by:
4/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Instead of the + you can use 00

That will allow you to dial it up

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you