Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have panasonic telephones and I cannot hear anything on…

Customer Question
I have panasonic telephones and...
I have panasonic telephones and I cannot hear anything on them. When I press "speaker phone" the static only gets worse. I tried to sign in to Panasonic but got this instead. The phones are about 6 years old and I don't know if it is the phones or ATT. Can you help me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
4/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 year ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, I may be able to help troubleshoot and isolate this issue. To do that, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (and it should start with KX-TG).

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)