Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Have a older vetch phone system. one of the thee phone

Customer Question
have a older vetch phone...

have a older vetch phone system. one of the thee phone phones will not connect to the system. can this problem be resolved? *****

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
4/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 year ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base.

2) What is the AGE of this system and WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

3) Was the "one phone" working previously within this system?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
model cs6229-4 Its probably six or more years old. This phone was working yesterday

Hi again and thanks for that information.

OK - have the batteries in the handsets of this system EVER been replaced with NEW batteries?

And if so, WHEN was the last time they were replaced?

NOTE: I'm not near a phone to be able to call just now, so please try to reply in this form.

Thanks