Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Technician
Experience:  IT Technician at Tech Amelia
78724427

How do I set up my email on my phone, One year, I never had

Customer Question

How do I set up my email on my phone
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: One year
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I never had email since I be had my phone
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I text on this phone?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Chris Lindsey replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would be more than happy to help you with your question.
I'm sorry to hear you are having such problems with your device. Let's go ahead and try to get this taken care of for you.

The instructions will vary depending on the exact type of phone you have, but I will give you a few instructions for the most common for now.

iPhone:

Select the "Settings" icon. Choose "Mail, Contacts, Calendars". Select the account you wish to create for your existing. Choose "SMTP" under "Outgoing Mail Server". Tap the primary server. Enter your new password ***** the "Password" field.

Android:

If you have an android, please let me know the make and model of your android and the type of e-mail service (Yahoo, Gmail, etc.) you have so I can give you exact instructions.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know. If you are finished with your question, please rate 4 stars or above and click the Submit button so I will get credit for helping you. You are always welcomed to follow up with me at any time.

Good evening. I'm just giving you a friendly follow up. If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

-Chris