Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Panasonic telephone and would like to know how to

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic telephone and would like to know how to unblock a number that became blocked but I don't know how.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 5 0r 6 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it started today and I have no idea how to troubleshoot.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base.

2) How can you tell that the number has been blocked? That is, is there ANY indication on the Panasonic system that says it is blocked?

3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone at the moment of that request. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am tosssing this phone in he trash and buying a new one, not Panasonic!
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.

Hi again,

RE: "I am tosssing this phone in he trash and buying a new one, not Panasonic!"

I see that the above is the ONLY response I have seen back here - in about 3 days time.

I would just note that the Panasonic phone may NOT be the cause of this "blocking" issue. But even if it can block calls, we may be able to clear that feature. If you can at least send me the Model of the system, I can check to see if it DOES have the capability to block calls - and if it does - I can send you any steps that can be tried to clear the block.

NOTE: I just don't want to see a possibly well working system "tossed out" - as that would be a waste of money (and time).

Please let me know if you can send me the MODEL of the system, so I can check on the blocking feature for you.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)