Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have the cordless set of 4 Panasonic phones! I cant call

Customer Question

I have the cordless set of 4 Panasonic phones! I cant call out and no one can call in! They are fully charged, but from MY end when I dial out it goes to 'busy!' and for incoming calls, call goes straight to voicemail? Every time I try to dial out I get a busy signal before completing the call? PLEASE help me John! :)
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Got it for Christmas
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have unplugged it and plugged it back in! The 'pause' symbol comes up every time I try to call or receive a call!
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is pretty much it, Ms. Wilson
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base.

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) If you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone at the moment of that request. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks