Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I haven't set up my voicemail on my vtech dect 6.0. I have a

Customer Question

I haven't set up my voicemail on my vtech dect 6.0. I have a message but can't access it by using my phone number or *98. It tells me I am entering invalid codes. How can I listen to my message?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base.

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) If you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly (allowing access to the voicemail system)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)