Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a two hand set system and can't get it off the 'Do

Customer Question

Hi, I have a two hand set system and can't get it off the 'Do not Disturb' function.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: xdect8055+1
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About a month. I have tried all of the menu settings but can't find anythng that includes 'Do not Disturb'
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You can disregard this question. I have resolved it by contacting the phone company and their website has sorted out the problem. For your information I only had to depress the # button for 10 seconds. My phone is a Uniden
Expert:  Greg A. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

If you have the FULL manual for this system, you will find the details about using the "Do Not Disturb" mode in the section about "Using Special Features".

For you convenience, I have ENLARGE that small section and attached it as an image here. NOTE: You MAY have to click on the attachment NAME - to see the image. I have also HIGHLIGHTED the specific steps to EXIT DND mode.

Please give these instructions a look, and let me know if you can exit DND mode.

Thanks, ***** *****

Thanks