Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

After dialing a phone # voice mail tells me, key in the

Customer Question

After dialing a phone # voice mail tells me, key in the department # you like to talk to. I do. Nothing happens. Is there a trick to do so. I can not pay any bank bill on the automated bill payment. Hope fully you can help. Anna
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Oct.2016
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: From the start
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Everything works fine.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base.

2) Can you SUCCESSFULLY use ANY similar system - where you touch a number to navigate - using this phone system?

3) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

Thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is a brand new vtech phone from October 2016. I am a senior. I don't understand why I have to pay for this? All #s I called in the manual not responding. vtech SN6147 landline one cordless. I had other phones connected never a problem.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.

Hi again,

Perhaps you are not aware that you asked your question on JustAnswer.com - which is a "pay-for-help/advice" site, where experts (like myself) try to help with any questions you have - for a fee.

Now that you know that, may I ask if you would like to continue (or not)?

Thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No thank you.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.

Very good.

Please let me know if you change your mind or have further questions - about your phone system.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Take Care & Happy New Year, Greg A.