Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Mon répondeur ne me donne pas mes appels reçu, comment faire

Customer Question

Mon répondeur ne me donne pas mes appels reçu, comment faire pour régler ce problème
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: my model number is ***** I bought it on November 16,2016, I hope that they not give me a model which is out of date and serial number is *****
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: On December 22 I was receiving my messages, and when I came back from my holidays on December 29, it wasn't functionnal
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Russell H., an Expert here at JustAnswer.com, and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered.

Is it a Panasonic phone, that you are asking about, please?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it is and the model is KXTGF350C and I bought on November 16, 2016, I hope that this model is not out of date because when I go on the list for models numbers this one does not seem to appear and how come I have to pay a $5.00 for assistance, isn't this suppose to be guaranteed for a year , I know that this is not your fault but I will not buy another Panasonic product if this is the fact

(Thank you for using English. I can use French if you wish.)

Perhaps the 'C' suffix at the end of your model # (which no doubt stands for 'Canada model') is what caused the model # to not be easily found. This lists the model without the 'C' suffix at the end of the model #:

http://www.panasonic.com/ca/consumer/telephones-home-monitoring/cordless-phones/kx-tgf350.html

This is JustAnswer, not Panasonic, that you have contacted. If you wish to pursue this matter with Panasonic (Canada), I can close the case and even give you information for contacting them, free of charge.