Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

Can I reduce the volume for incoming calls. So loud it is

Customer Question

Can I reduce the volume for incoming calls. So loud it is like the person is yelling in my ear.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Model No. KX-TSC11CB It is about 6 years old (I think)
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It has bothered me more recently. I just found the Operating Instructions and checked the index and the book to address this issue but could not find anything related to my problem.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is it right now. Thank you
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Is it the ringer volume? Or the voice volume?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the voice volume
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for confirming.
While on a call, press the DOWN arrow button (during the call), repeatedly, to adjust the voice volume down. Up will increase it.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.