Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a brand n;ew panasonic phone which was installed by

Customer Question

I have a brand n;ew panasonic phone which was installed by my daughter on Mon. It was working fine until this AM. Now one of the 3 handsets is totally non functioning. I need to talk to a human being PLEASE(###) ###-####JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: brand new It's been in use for 2 days
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It happened abt 3 hrs ago. I have tried switching locations of handsets. Other 2 are working fine in all of the locations
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don not think so. Thank you. ***** please talk to a human being PLEASE!!!!!
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well. Just let me know either way.

Could you tell me the model of your system, please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
model no is kx-tgea20. Would prefer to talk to you on phone. (###) ###-#### Iam 85 yrs old and have problems with computer communication. I am not committing any money for this. This is outrageous.
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

That would be fine, we can talk by phone, but none of this is free. You have paid for this chat already and the call is separate.

You may accept the phone support offer I sent if you wish to talk.

We can continue here if you prefer, but I would need the model number, please. That is on the base station (not the handset)

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.