Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Door only rings when you hold button in. hand sets stopped

Customer Question
door bell only rings when...
door bell only rings when you hold button in. hand sets stopped door bell chime
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: is7101 4 months
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 1 week checked all connections
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2016
Electronics Technician: MasterFixIt, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the Make, and FULL modle # of your door bell system?

Also approxiamtley how old it is?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is7101 vtech 4 months
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
vtech is7101 4 months

Hi and thank you for the reply and information. This is a defective button is all. You can contact Vtech for a replacement.

The best way to do that, (fastest) is to contact them using the information on the warranty card and also in the user manual;-)

If you cant locate that, please let me know, and I can provide a different way to reach them.

They will send you a new button or buttons;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no warranty card need contact ###

Ok one min...

Hi please call:(###) ###-####Vtech.

Please also rate kindly at this time so I can remain with you , no additional cost for that;-)

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech MIchael

MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service