Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Line use is on we have taked the batteries out no help we

Customer Question
have unplugged the system many...
Line use is on we have taked the batteries out no help we have unplugged the system many time no help we have only one plug in for phone
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: purchased 11-03-12
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: three days no phone as I said unplugged removed batteries we have only on phone jack
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just need the phones to work we have four
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 year ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base.

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have access to a DIFFERENT phone - such as a cell phone or neighbor's phone - that can be used to place a TEST CALL to your non-working phone number?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

Thanks

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer