Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I accidentally pushed the hold/ intercom button and I can't

Customer Question
I accidentally pushed the hold/...
I accidentally pushed the hold/ intercom button and I can't make any calls until the HOLD is off
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic model KX-TGA5608. I don't know how old it is. Please be prompt with your help
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just now pushed that button instead of #.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/16/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 year ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base and START with KX-TG, but have NO A in it (that is for the cordless handsets only).

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?

3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) If you have ANY other PHONES (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

Thanks

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer