Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

How do I order a battery for my CS6219 phone from your

Customer Question

How do I order a battery for my CS6219 phone from your website? The website doesn't work correctly.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Real old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 1 month. The phone battery doesn't hold a charge. All connections appear ok.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: you mean I have typed all this and you are going to send me to someone else?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

You can get that battery very inexpensively here: http://amzn.to/2eSzPKs

It will be cheaper and ship faster than direct from vtech.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.