Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I sent a message last week but had to leave the

Customer Question
conversation. We have a Starplus...
I sent a message last week but had to leave the conversation. We have a Starplus STS phone system. I need to re program the customer greeting when the phone answers. I have the user guide but it has not been helpful.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
11/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

If you sent in a request last week, please check your emails from a week ago. You must continue the question on that thread, or you may be double charged. Please scroll to the bottom for the link to customer care to reconnect you with your original question.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Your asking me to rate you but I have not seen the answer to my question?

Those are automated emails. Your answer from a week ago is in your email. You can contact customer care to get to that answer, I don't have access to it. Don't rate this service, and you won't be double billed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry but I have not received any technical answer to my question on how to make this phone work. I received an email about the billing issue on my CC which I corrected. Can you send to me the answer to the question. Thanks
Electronics Technician: MasterFixIt, Appliance Repair Technician replied 1 year ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Appliance Repair Technician
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Again no answer on a message sent 5 HOURS ago?
Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service