Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I sent a message last week but had to leave the

Customer Question

I sent a message last week but had to leave the conversation. We have a Starplus STS phone system. I need to re program the customer greeting when the phone answers. I have the user guide but it has not been helpful.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Rusty replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 8 months ago.

If you sent in a request last week, please check your emails from a week ago. You must continue the question on that thread, or you may be double charged. Please scroll to the bottom for the link to customer care to reconnect you with your original question.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Your asking me to rate you but I have not seen the answer to my question?
Expert:  Rusty replied 8 months ago.

Those are automated emails. Your answer from a week ago is in your email. You can contact customer care to get to that answer, I don't have access to it. Don't rate this service, and you won't be double billed.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry but I have not received any technical answer to my question on how to make this phone work. I received an email about the billing issue on my CC which I corrected. Can you send to me the answer to the question. Thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Again no answer on a message sent 5 HOURS ago?