Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

My phone has just stopped worked working. I unplugged it

Customer Question
from the wall and the...
my phone has just stopped worked working. I unplugged it from the wall and the phone cord and also took the battery out It keeps saying line in use, but it isn't. I used it about a half hour ago. We are having a severe thunderstorm. Would that have anything to do with it? Even when the battery was out, it still said line is out on the hand held set. HELP
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/21/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Hello Joy,

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer