Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I o.k. with the $45 charge quoted if my problem is solved.

Customer Question

I o.k. with the $45 charge quoted if my problem is solved. I'm not O.K with giving you my complete card number including the security code BEFORE the problem is solsolved. I can pay the deposit BUT I'm concerned about my entire Visa number, ETC.
How can we get over this bump?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones or recorded messages.

I can not discuss any issues about payments or charges, but I may be able to help you with accessing your messages - IF you can tell me a little bit more details.

May I ask:

1) Is this a regular "landline" system - that you are trying access from your cell phone?

2) Are the messages stored in the provider's "voicemail" system?

3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you NORMALLY get to your messages FROM a home phone - by entering * 9 8?

Please REPLY using the box below.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I just saw your phone call request. I'm not near a phone right now to be able to call, but another expert here may respond to your request before I can reach a phone.

In the mean time, can you respond to the questions I asked previously?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am no longer available to answer your phone call. Have had to leave. Please cancel my request and any charges you may have incurred I will try again when time permits!
Goodbye and thanks. RL
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I can not cancel your request, so I will leave your question open and we can try again later.- when you have the time.

I'm here almost every day, so just let me know when you are ready to continue by posting a note here.

Take Care, Greg A.