Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have model CS6619. I cannot find in the manual how to

Customer Question

I have model CS6619. I cannot find in the manual how to change a voice message.. can you tell me how?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome Linda

To change the greeting, please do the following

Press MENU when the phone is not in use. Press or to scroll to Answering sys, then press SELECT.

Press SELECT to choose Announcement. The screen displays Play [2] Del [3] Rec [7] and the handset announces, “To play, press 2. To record, press 7.” Press 7. The handset announces, “Record after the tone. Press 5 when you are done.” and the screen displays Recording... Stop [5].

After the tone, speak towards the handset microphone to record your own announcement.

Press 5 when done. The handset plays back the recorded announcement. Press 5 or OFF to stop the playback at any time

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you