Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I need specifics on how to program speed dialing on the

Customer Question
Panasonic KX-T7030. For example:...
I need specifics on how to program speed dialing on the Panasonic KX-T7030. For example: I move the memory switch to begin the programming. 2. I push *#1234, system program show, then push 000, then push SP, cursors DND to the right, Conf to the left, etc. I programmed 43 numbers and none of them would speed dial the number. Please help.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: The front cover of the manual says, Panasonic Advanced Hybrid System User Manual and lists all the models of which the KX=T7030 is listed. It is old probably over 10 years. I have not had any trouble setting the speed dial numbers before. This issue started when I had to delete some numbers and put in new numbers. It was my understanding in order to delete a already programmed speed dial number I pushed 0.and added a new number. I checked all the numbers I had programmed but none of them would speed dial.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Within the last week. I reprogrammed the few numbers needing correction last Friday, some worked some did not. So today I reprogrammed all the speed dial numbers. Now none work.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Because I am not at the location of the phone (my employers residence) would it be possible to direct me to a service tech company who could come out to assist? I would however appreciate speaking to to the electronic expert who might e able to walk me through steps. Obviously I did something to incapacitate the speed dialing access. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 3 days by:
9/12/2016
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service