Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Just purchased a ponaservive--model kx-tgd220 make it

Customer Question
just purchased a ponaservive--model...
just purchased a ponaservive--model kx-tgd220
make it answer---too small
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Dan, could you please rephrase your question, I'm not quite able to understand what the problem is.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the phone can be ujsed to -and talk and lissen---but the hand held cannot t see the face of the of other problem as how to put phone numbers and memo------

So one handset is ok, but another the display is not visible?

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.