Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I purchased a Panasonic telephone this week and need help in

Customer Question
getting the handset tech information...
I purchased a Panasonic telephone this week and need help in getting the handset tech information set up. It is charged up and the first thing I see in the read out is "voice mail msg via phone company." Nothing in the instruction book about that. What do I do with it, I went to base unit and pressed on answer --nothing.
I did get the date and time set up o.k.
Can you walk me through some of this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me the model of the system, and where you're getting stuck?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Because I could not access your site due to fact it kept asking me for email address - which I gave - and password ***** I did not have the system would not let me in. I then received a message that my email address was already taken. Of course it was, it was taken by me. In any event, I got disgusted and clicked the "x" which I thought was taking me out of your website. Now this morning I find this. Well, forget about it and I''m not paying $26 because I never contacted with anyone and today I'm going to take this phone back.

Hi Harriett, you paid your fee to the site as part of the process of submitting your question, per the terms and conditions you agreed to when signing up. You seem able to communicate with me here now, so I'd be happy to help you with this under the fee you've already paid, if you'd like. If you don't like that phone, I can recommend some other options for you as well.

Do you need more help with this?

If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer