MDG_Sacto
MDG_Sacto, Technician
Experience:  10 years PBX Installer
24542549

Is it possible for me to get instructions on line for a

Customer Question

Is it possible for me to get instructions on line for a Panasonic phone model #KX-TG7621, 6.0 PLUS?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  MDG_Sacto replied 11 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

Here are a few PDF manuals for you that you can download, save, print:

ftp.panasonic.com/telephone/om/kx-tg7622_mul_om.pdf

https://panasonic.ca/viewing/ALL/KX-TG7622/OI/TG7622_PNQW2594ZA/TG7622_PNQW2594ZA.pdf

Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Rating does not close the question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you. What was my charge?

I am an independent technician, not an employee of the site, and not allowed to discuss things related to payment. Help on that is available from the website.

If you are thankful that I provided you with the manuals that you asked for, simply submit a 3 to 5 rating at the top of the page.

Expert:  MDG_Sacto replied 10 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?