Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I just purchased KX-TG33634. My question is about call

Customer Question

I just purchased KX-TG33634. My question is about call waiting. When I am on a call and another call comes in, how do the switch calls?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. On the very bottom of the phone, the middle button is Flash/ Call Wait. When you hear the call waiting tone, press that button to switch to the next caller. Press it again to return to the original caller. Let me know if you have any trouble.

When we are finished, please don't forget to rate my service with you today with 3-5 stars. Rating

does not close the question, and you can communicate with me at no extra charge.