Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Panasonic telephone digital cordless phone

Customer Question

Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi Helen and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Panasonic phone.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have a KX-TGC210 panasonic telephone. I have trouble setting up the answering macine. My phone keeps saying I can take no more messages my answering machine is full. What can I do?When I get a call from someone they say my messages are full and yet I have erased all my messages.http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/5hD45jvZ/P1100701.JPG
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Appreciate the additional information Helen.

And it would appear that there are two (2) answering systems working top take in messages; 1 is the Voice Mail feature provided by your phone company and the other is built-in into the Panasonic.

Which of the 2 would you prefer to use please?