Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello. What type phone are you using?
Do you have the model#?
Thanks. Just a moment please
Im not finding that specific model but will use instructions for another phone.
Is this a cordless phone with multiple handsets?
On the handset press:
Menu # 160
You should see Volume display on the handset
To adjest the ringer volume press the arrow up until you get the volume level you want.
After adjusting volume press middle soft key to save selection.
Which step failed?
Did you see volume when you pressed Menu # 160?
Also, would your phone happen to be a KX-TGA402 and not a kxtga4402?
OK Understand. Please try the following steps:
To turn ringer back on-
1. press menu,
2. caller list shows.
3. use down arrow to scrow down to Initial Settings.
4. Press OK
5. Ringer Settings shows
6. Press OK
7. Ringer Volume shows. 8.Press OK to hear the phone ring or at OFF mode. Move up/down arrow to clear off mode to volume bar.
The steps above are for a KX-TGA402. Please let me know if any of these steps fail.
Step #7 failed?
Or Step 8?
Hello. Do you want to initiate a call with me to try and resolve this issue?
OK. I will be signing off in a few minutes. Please let me know if You'd like to continue working on this issue or if you're having trouble with the steps.
You may want to try another way to turn on the ringer before giving up. You will need a second phone to do this.
1. Have the handset for the KX-TGA402 nearby where you can see the dial.
2. Using a cell phone dial your home number.
3. You should see the number come up on the Panasonic phone. DON"T ANSWER IT.
4. While the Caller ID is still being displayed continually press the Up Arrow on the Panasonic handset until the ringer comes on.
NOTE: Please see the attached file below showing the up arrow.
IMPORTANT: You have to press the Up Arrow when the phone would normally be ringing.
Please let me know if the ringer comes on.