Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I transferred my landline phone to a wireless connection

Customer Question

I transferred my landline phone to a wireless connection with ATT. Previously when I was with Verizon if I did not answer my landline it would forward to my ATT cellphone.
How do I now set up call forwarding from the wireless land line(###) ###-####to my cell which is(###) ###-####
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Yvette replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'll be glad to help you with this issue. Is the 703 area code number an AT&T landline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No , It was a Verizon landline that I turned into a wireless line with ATT. I have a ATT Microcell which is needed for cell phone reception and this gave me the opportunity to cancel my Verizon land line. But noe I have lost the call forwarding that I had to my cell phone.

Expert:  Yvette replied 1 year ago.

Are you trying to transfer from one cell phone to another cell phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No it is a landline phone connected to a wireless transmitter which connects to the Microcell I bought from ATT to improve my cellphone reception at home.l

Expert:  Yvette replied 1 year ago.

To Turn on Call Forwarding
To turn on Call Forwarding and send incoming calls to another number:

1. Dial **21*, followed by the 10-digit number you wish to forward the calls to, then dial#. For example, **21*1235556789# forwards your call to ***-***-****.
  2. Push the Call, Send, Talk, or Receiver icon.
  3. Your wireless phone displays a confirmation message when Call Forwarding activates.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Will this then forward ALL calls or can I set a number of rings before it forwards the call?

I want the not answered calls to forward. If all calls are forwarded I would have to remember to forward the calls to my cell when I leave the house.and turn forwarding off when I am home.

Expert:  Yvette replied 1 year ago.

All calls will be forwarded

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How to turn off call forwarding. When I am home I do not want to have to find my cell phone, I have eight extensions for my other phone through out the house.

Expert:  Yvette replied 1 year ago.

To Turn off Call Forwarding
To turn off Call Forwarding and stop sending incoming calls to another number:

1. Dial #21#.
  3. Your wireless device displays a confirmation message when Call Forwarding deactivates.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want only calls that are not answered after 4 or 5 rings to be forwarded. I do not want every call automatically forwarded.

Expert:  Yvette replied 1 year ago.

I don't see this as an option for wireless calls