Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How do I change my greeting on my Panasonic?

Customer Question

Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the model of your panasonic, and are you referring to an internal answering machine function on the panasonic, or to a voicemail service from your phone company?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know my model # ***** how to find it My Panasonic telephone is aboutm5 yrs old
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

It is printed right on the phone, on the main base station. It will either be on top near the display screen, or on the bottom on a sticker.

It begins with KX-TG.

are you referring to an internal answering machine function on the panasonic, or to a voicemail service from your phone company?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed. If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too, just let me know. Just let me know either way.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.