Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

HERE WE GO AGAIN 6TH TIME YOU FAIL TO PHONE ME BECAUSE YOU

Customer Question

HERE WE GO AGAIN 6TH TIME YOU FAIL TO PHONE ME BECAUSE YOU FAIL TO ACCECT MY NEW CREDIT CARD I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY A PHONE CALL WHEN IT IS YOU WHO CANT GET IT RIGHT I DONT USE EMAIL I AM 80 YEARS OLD I AM ABOUT TO THROW MY KINDLE AWAY I THINK YOUR SERVICE IS MADE TO PUT PEOPLE OFF MY PHONE NUMGER IS *********** AUSTRALIA THIS IS MY LAST TRY NOW IT IS UP TO YOU
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Geoff.

I'd be happy to help you, either online here, or by phone.

This is a paid support service. It is not free, there is a cost both to talk here initially and an initial fee for a call. If you would like a call I will certainly provide that once you approve the fee for the service.

To continue in chat instead, I'd need to know which kindle model you have and the specific problem you are having with it.

Thanks,