Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Our phone keeps ringing and no one is there

Customer Question
our phone keeps ringing and no one is there
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
6/8/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 year ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit (the LARGER unit that connects to a phone cord).

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

4) WHEN did this issue first begin - or was noticed?

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I AM NOT GETTING A TECHNITION TO HELP ME. I HAVE NO INTENT TO PAY FOR THIS CALL. YOU SOLD ME THE PHONE AND I SHOULD GET FREE ADVISE OR HELP.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I ALREADY GAVE YOU THE REQUESTED INFOMATION. PLEASE WRITE OR CALL NOW.

Patricia,

Perhaps you were not aware that you asked your question on JustAnswer.com - a pay-for-help service.

We experts here TRY to help, but do not represent any particular company or maker of phone equipment.

Now that you know that, please let me know if you would like to continue here.

Thanks

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer