Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How do i unblock a blocked number on my kx-tgea panasonic

Customer Question

how do i unblock a blocked number on my kx-tgea panasonic cordless phone?
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TGE, but have NO "A" in it.

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?

3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model number KX-TGEA20 Panasonic cordless phone. This what is on the bottom of my phone. There are 4 handsets that go with the set. My service provider is WOW Cable Company. 1-***-***-****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't call . Can you give the answer now. Just type it in ,please.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I have attached an image of a typical system of this type, showing the MAJOR components - including the MAIN BASE UNIT. That is where you want to look for the model number. The KX-TGEA numbers are for the cordless handsets & remote chargers only.

Please see if you can find the model of the MAIN BASE UNIT for me.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
S/N 4GAXA049710 MODEL KX-TGE234B MODEL NO. KX-TGE230
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

OK - the KX-TGE230 is the MAIN BASE MODEL, and the 234 tells us that the system came with four handsets - which is good (it matches the number of handsets you mentioned earlier).

Let me look up those steps for you.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

OK - I have attached the steps to erase a number that has been blocked by this particular model, and ONLY the steps that are HIGHLIGHTED in yellow at STEP 4 need to be done (skip the part of step 4 that is NOT highlighted).

Please let me know if you can SEE that image OR if you have any trouble understanding the steps, in case I need to explain any part of the steps.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)