Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Need to reset all messages, answering calls etc on my land

Customer Question
line panasonic id#...
need to reset all messages, answering calls etc on my land line panasonic id# KX TGEA20
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
5/28/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you give me the model number of your system (It is found on the base station, not on the handset)

Are you using a built in answering system, or using a voicemail service?

Are you just wanting to delete all messages and clear the greeting back to the default (computer voice)?

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer