Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Phones say base no power - all 3 phones say this. i have checked

Customer Question

phones say base no power - all 3 phones say this. i have checked all plugs
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: all phones say base no power
JA: Is there anything else the Phone System Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit.2) WHEN did this issue first begin, or was noticed?3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
panasonic kx-tga410
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
panasonic kx-tga410
#2 - 6 hours ago
#3 - all others are working
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again and thanks for that information. OK - can you find the MAIN BASE UNIT of your system (the LARGER base - with a phone cord attached), and see if you can find a model number printed on the bottom or back of that base unit? And while you are at it, check the AC power adapter cord (and wall plug) - to make sure that adapter is fully plugged in - at both ends. Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)