How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Md. Sadique Your Own Question
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Category: Phone Systems
Satisfied Customers: 3338
Experience:  Diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation with 7 yrs + hands on experience in Consumer Electronics equipments and Circuitry
Type Your Phone Systems Question Here...
Md. Sadique is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a replacement hand phone CS6829-2

Customer Question

i need a replacement hand phone for model CS6829-2
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.I am sorry to say V-tech doesn't sell the replacement parts through third parties.You have to contact V-tech over phone to get the desired replacement part of your phone.Please contact V-tech by telephone at 1-***-***-****Mon – Fri, 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM Pacific Time.Please be kind enough to rate my service by clicking on one of the stars at the top > then click Submit.