Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I had my updated today, the phone has an electric noise

Customer Question
I had my bundle updated...
I had my bundle updated today, the phone has an electric noise interference and I can't get a clear sound to hear a caller or tone.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
4/6/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Carolyn. Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them? 2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?4) Do you have dsl service on the same line? 5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)
Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer