Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How can I forward calls from my KX-TG2740 home phoneto my

Customer Question

How can I forward calls from my KX-TG2740 home phoneto my cell
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?2) Do you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I only ask because "Call Forwarding" is normally a FEATURE that is available from your phone service provider - and not from a phone system such as the one you mentioned.So if you have not done so already, contacting your service provider to see if they support this feature would be the "next step" to get this done.I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)