Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I have a Panasonic cordless phone KX-TGA653 and I wish to

Customer Question
change my answering message but...
I have a Panasonic cordless phone KX-TGA653 and I wish to change my answering message but have lost the directions as how to change the message
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you please provide the model number of your system? This is printed on the main base station (not on the handset) also clarify if you are needing to change your answering system on the panasonic, or a voicemail message.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer