Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Our Panasonic KX-TGA470 has a new voice mail message. When

Customer Question
Our Panasonic KX-TGA470 has a...
Our Panasonic KX-TGA470 has a new voice mail message. When we push the VM key it wants us to input a VM no. We do not know what the VM no. is. We have pushed every number on the dial to no avail. We use the answering machine and would like to get rid of the VM function. At the minimum, we would like to stop the blinking light and shaking.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/19/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi Susan and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the base unit. A KX-TGA470 is the handset.

Additionally, who is your phone service provider please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Phone service provider is Verizon. Model is KX-TG4731 or KX
TG4732b

Appreciate the additional information.

For starters; have you tried pressing and holding on the # ***** of the handset until it beeps?

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer